Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Marry a Good Man

While I'm aware the previous post sounds like I'm able to make light of this situation and laugh about it, the truth is that this is hard. It's already much harder than I originally thought it would be. I am amazed by and in love with the man who found me worthy of his affection, dedication, and fidelity for eternity. This texting conversation just happened:

Me: Did I already tell you that? I swear I'm losing my mind.
Him: Yes. Deep breath! You can do this!
Me: Babe, my life is so absolutely out of my control.
Him: ....Let me take control of it? :)

I love him. He is my rock.

I think I'm going to make him a t-shirt that says "I survived [insert list of my meds here] and all I got was this lousy t-shirt. (And a baby!)"

The man is a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment