Friday, September 2, 2011

8 weeks

I've been having crazy dreams lately. Two nights ago, I had a dream that my older sister flat out kicked me in the stomach. I was livid and no one could understand why I would be so mad. I had a terrible day and started freaking out about losing one of the babies. Hormones are raging right now. The nice part of that, though, is that Mr. and I have been having all sorts of "fun". Yay hormones! I feel like it's a little "congrats you made it through IVF" present. I've been working hard to keep my head on straight, to remember that there is no reason for me to stress about losing a baby, and to find something, ANYTHING, that sounds good to eat.

"Morning" sickness is really night sickness for me. I feel queasy in the mornings, but nothing too terrible. But come night time, I am puking in everywhere from the kitchen sink to the bathtub. It's hilarious to be throwing up and laughing at the same time. Mr. didn't know whether to be happy about it or sympathetic to me the first few times it happened. We've now worked out a nice mix of happiness and sympathy.

I'm thrilled to be nauseous. My back already hurts. My chest is HUGE (which I always thought I'd like...not as great as I thought it would be). Every so often I get a terrible headache that nothing can fix. And overall, I'm just exhausted. All for good reason, though! Grow babies, Grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment